Learn More About DCM's Programs for Schools & Groups:
Films that inspire. Educational activities that engage. Tools that motivate.
Incredible award-winning MacGillivray Freeman films, made for IMAX® and giant screen theatres, are now available in your classroom through DCM! These award winning films take your students to places they may have never been and tell stories they’ve never heard. Inspire your students with these adventures in your classroom or through a virtual platform. Packages come complete with activities that align with local, state and national standards.
Each Virtual Film Field Trip Includes:
• One, 30–40 Minute MacGillivray Freeman film (made for IMAX® and giant screen theatres)
• Educator Guides with resources to guide content, discussion, and activities
• Detailed lesson plans for hands-on activities
• Each activity is 20–40 minutes
• Experiences that equate to more than a week’s worth of science education!
Cost: $165 per classroom per film (up to 30 students)
Choose from three inspiring films…