Start a new tradition with your next event or meeting. For an inspired experience, choose DuPage Children’s Museum. Whether you are planning a board meeting or a birthday party, the Museum is something new, something memorable, and something within your reach. The Museum offers three floors with over 17,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space packed with interactive ways to explore art, math, and science. With adventure, entertainment, and learning built right into the venue, it’s easy to compliment work with play.
- 301 N. Washington Street | Naperville, IL 60540
- Parking on premises
- Conveniently located steps away from the Naperville Train Station
- Near downtown Naperville shopping and dining.
At a Glance:
- Specializing in custom events to meet your needs on an individual basis
- Unique venue can host family gatherings, corporate meetings, cocktail receptions, fundraisers, and more.
- Reserve private rooms during operating hours for 10-72 guests or plan a private event utilizing the entire Museum for up to 800 guests.
- Screen/LCD projector and sound system
- Discounts available for fellow nonprofits