Make it a day to remember and host a one of a kind party at DuPage Children’s Museum. Have a blast celebrating, playing, and even learning together in the Museum’s unique exhibit neighborhoods.
25% Off Sunday Parties*
Don’t let rain steal your thunder… Plan a memorable, stress-free, indoor adventure.
Call or Email Us Today!
*Party must be held on Sunday during the months of June, July, or August 2018 to receive discount. Discount does not apply to catering or add-ons.
Party Amenities Include:
- UNLIMITED time in the Museum
- 90 minutes in private party room
- Special birthday shirt for birthday child
- FREE admission coupon for each child for a return visit
- Bubble machine, sound system, and party lights in room
- Table coverings provided
- Party toolbox containing candles, lighter, cake knife, pizza cutter, tape
- Bins to conveniently store and transport gifts
- Colorful wristbands to identify party attendees
Packages, Options, & More
Save 10% on all weekday parties!
- Up to 16 guests16 Museum Admissions Included
$192 Members, $228 Non-Members
- Up to 24 guests24 Museum Admissions Included
$288 Members, $346 Non-Members
- Up to 36 guests36 Museum Admissions Included
$432 Members, $518 Non-Members
- Up to 48 guests48 Museum Admissions Included
$576 Members, $691 Non-Members
- Up to 60 guests60 Museum Admissions Included
$720 Members, $864 Non-Members
- More than 72 guestsCall 630.637.9094 & click here to view our rental page.
- Party CateringMake the day even easier with delicious food options made fresh to order from Bean Sprouts. Clean-up is included to free you up to focus on fun and adventure.
To place order: [email protected] or call 630.687.0299
View menu options and pricing here.
Please Note: Outside food is not permitted with the exception of cake.
- Museum Party Activities & Favors
Thinking Putty Party Activity
Send your guests home with a fun party favor they made. The putty activity uses Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty, a silicone based putty that will never dry out. Each party guest will get there own mini tin of putty to customize by mixing colors and effects. Effects include GLOW-ifier, SPARKLE-izer, and SHIMMER-izer.
Thinking Putty Party Activity | $3/Thinking Putty
Party Helper Required | Age restrictions apply
Museum Party Favors
Color changing cup with little bubbles – $5/Favor
- Party HelperGive yourself more time to spend with your guests by having a Party Helper. A Party Helper will help with set-up, serve food, keep things tidy, and assist in keeping the party running smoothly. Make your day easier with a Party Helper!
- Party Policies
- The use of latex balloons, confetti, silly string, or similar products is prohibited in the Museum.
- One adult is required for every six children.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Once you have confirmed the date with a $100 deposit, your party is booked. Deposits are non-refundable for a change of date within 14 days of scheduled party date. Parties more than 14 days away may be rescheduled, without penalty, for a future date within 3 months of the original party date. Cancellation of party will result in a forfeiture of deposit.
- Who is counted ?Who is counted in the number of guests for my party package?
The number of guests in each package includes the birthday child, their family, and every guest age 1 year and up.
- Can I use my membership?Can I use my membership or my guests’ memberships towards admission for the birthday party?
No. Memberships, coupons, and special passes may not be used as entrance for birthday parties. However, you do get a discounted rate on birthday parties with your DCM membership.
- Preview Party RoomCan I see the party rooms before I book my party?
View room layouts here:
Good Show! Gallery
If you would like to set up a time to see the party rooms, please contact our Party Coordinator at 630-637-7644
Please note: All of our party rooms include the same amenities. Room placement is based on package size. The reservation of a specific party room is not available.
- When do I pay?When do I pay the balance of my birthday party?
Payment in the full amount due is required before leaving the Museum the day of the party. The Museum has the right to charge the credit card on file for any unsettled balance at the end of the birthday party date.
- ArrivalDo I need to be present when my guests arrive?
No. If you have scheduled a pre-play or are setting up your party room, the front desk can send your guests to play until you are ready for a party announcement.
- CateringIs catering available in the Museum?
Yes! The Bean Sprouts Café offers delicious food options made fresh to order.
To place order: [email protected] or call 630.687.0299
- RefrigerationCan you provide refrigeration for food or drinks I bring?
Due to limited space, we are able to offer fridge and freezer space only for cake and ice cream.
- Party HelperIs there a staff member available to help facilitate the birthday party?
Yes, a birthday party helper is available to help facilitate your party for a fee of $50. If you choose not to reserve a helper, a staff member will provide a few check-ins to make sure the party is running smoothly and be available for questions. If you would like to reserve a party helper, you will need to do so at the time of booking.
- DecoratingWhen can I start decorating?
The Party Room will be available 15 minutes before the reserved time for setup/decoration. Additional decorating time may become available at the discretion of the Manager on Duty.
Prices are subject to change without notice.