Third Thursday is a day each month to incorporate special resources and programming for our visitors with accessibility or medical issues. After school and early evening are often a quieter time at the Museum for family or therapeutic visits. All families are welcome at the Museum on Third Thursdays.
- Trained Comfort Dog through Lutheran Church Charities K-9 Comfort Dog Ministry
- DCM Studio Sensory Art Projects- throughout the day on Third Thursday, our Art Specialist will be creating art experiences specifically to assist with sensory issues
- After school programming with specialists to assist with specific IEP and at-home goals and objectives that all involve PLAYING!
- Sensory Story & Playtime: 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Upcoming Third Thursdays: September 21, October 19 & November 16