A goal of DuPage Children’s Museum is to make the Museum’s unique learning-through-play experience accessible to every child, regardless of economic, physical, or social barriers.
In support of that goal, the Museum has a program which offers the Family Access Membership, a reduced-cost membership to qualifying families.
- Family Access Membership (FAM) Benefits
- Cost: $10
- UNLIMITED admission to the Museum for one full year
- Good for two adults and up to six children
- Invitations to members only sneak peeks and special events throughout the year
- Discounts on winter break, summer, spring break, and School’s Out! camps
- Discounts on one-of-a-kind birthday parties
- 10% off at the S.M.A.R.T. Café
- 10% off in the DCM Explorer Store
- To Qualify for FAM
- Show a valid photo ID
- Show one of the following cards: LINK, WIC, IHFS Medical, or ALL Kids
- Family Access Memberships are not eligible for paid upgrades to other levels of Museum membership
- Photo identification is required to use membership card.
- There is an adult to child ratio of 1:6 per visit
- Your membership’s free admission excludes scheduled group visits like field trips and parties.
- Memberships are not refundable, transferable, or redeemable for cash due to their tax-deductible status.
- Memberships are designed to be used by one family and may not be loaned or given to anyone else.
- There is a $5 administrative fee for changes or to replace lost cards.
- Memberships sold as part of a promotion may be subject to different tax-deductibility.
- Download a FAM Application