Drop-off and Play
Ages 3 – 10yrs* | 5 – 8 p.m.
Every Friday Night Beginning September 29
Drop the kids off and enjoy a parents’ night out. Skip the babysitter and let your little ones play, learn, and eat dinner at the Museum.
Introductory Rates: $30 per child | $5 Sibling Discount Code: SIBLING
- Drop-off and Play Policies
- Independent bathroom skills policy:
- Your child must be able to use a public bathroom independently without DCM staff assistance. If your child has a toileting accident, you and/or your emergency contacts will be contacted immediately to assist your child. DCM staff will not enter a bathroom with your child, help with bathroom needs at any time, or change a Participant’s clothing.
- Late pick-up policy:
- Drop-off & Play’s hours are from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. DCM closes at 8:00 p.m. It is understood that your child will be picked up promptly. Starting at 8:05 PM, according to DCM’s clock, you will be charged a $15 late fee for every five (5) minutes you are tardy.
- Impaired Adult policy:
- If the adult picking up your child appears intoxicated, DCM will contact your emergency contacts, another mode of transportation, and/or proper authorities will be called.
- Medication and First-Aid Policy:
- DCM staff is not allowed to dispense medication.
- Children who might require medication while at DCM must be able to monitor themselves and self-administer their medication without assistance.
- DCM staff will administer basic first-aid (bandages and ice packs) in case of minor injuries.
- Parent/Guardian will be called for any major injury, greater than a minor bump or scratch. For severe injuries, we will call paramedics as well.
- Photo/Video Consent
- Unless unauthorized to do so, photographs, videos, activities, and projects may be photographed during a Drop-Off and Play event to be used in DuPage Children’s Museum publications, presentations, publicity or promotions.
- As a participant in a DuPage Children’s Museum program, I recognize that there are certain risks of physical injury, and I agree to assume the full risk of any injuries, damages or loss which I or my child may sustain as a result of participating in any and all activities connected with DuPage Children’s Museum. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless and defend DuPage Children’s Museum and its officers, agents, servants and employees from any and all claims sustained by me or my child, arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with the activities of the program. In the event of an emergency, I authorize DuPage Children’s Museum to secure from any accredited hospital and/or physician any treatment deemed necessary for my immediate care or for the immediate care of my minor child/children and agree that I will be responsible for payment for any and all medical services rendered.
- Registration Procedure
- Pre registration via website required. No on-site registration. Registration cut off is Noon on the day of the event.
- We require the name of two Emergency Contacts. Preferably, one would be from a different household than the child. It is assumed that all Emergency Contacts are authorized to pick up your child(ren).
- Check In Procedure
- Check In at Front Desk required (no curb drop-offs). Due to required registration and safety paperwork, no drop in/onsite registrations will be accepted.
- Please make note of your child(ren)’s Group Leader’s name and Group Color/Number as you will be required to see them for Check Out.
- Check Out Procedure
- Check Out with Group Leader required (no curb pickups).
- Please show your ID to the Group Leader when picking up your child(ren) NOTE: The ID must match the name(s) on the registration information.
- Dinner OptionsDinner will consist of a sandwich, a side, and a drink. Please choose one of each for your child at registration.
- Soy-nut butter and all-natural fruit spread (no high-fructose corn syrup) on wheat bread; or Boar’s Head turkey and American cheese on wheat bread
- Motts All-Natural no-sugar-added applesauce; or Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers
- Honest Kids Organic Apple Juice; or bottled water